Sunday, March 27, 2016

What does kindness means to you? 
Kindness means to me is someone who is friendly , generous , and considerate.  
How does doing something nice for someone makes you feel? 
 Doing something nice for someone makes me feel happy just to see a person smile makes my day.


 You could show kindness to strangers by… 
I actually show kindness to strangers everyday while I'm at work. I  greet the customers and I help them out to their car.
The niceness things anyone ever did for you was… 
The nicest thing anyone ever did for me was when I dropped my paper at school someone helped me pick it up.

When someone says, “thank you,” you feel… 
When someone says, "thank you", I feel happy because I know that I helped them with something important

If you had a million dollars to help other people, you would 
If I had a million dollars to help other people. Yes I would because that is my plan when I grow up is to give to charity and to give back to the community. 

Write about a random act of kindness that you could do to celebrate Good Friday. 
Well what I did to celebrate Good Friday was when I went to work Saturday I helped all of the customers to their car and also someone needed help and I showed them where to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment